HostScore is proud to be the Silver Sponsor of WordCamp Kuala Lumpur (WCKL) 2019.
As WordPress users and enthusiasts ourselves, it is a great honor to be able to contribute and support local WordPress community. Three of us from the team – Jason, Timothy, and myself, will be there at the event. We are excited and looking forward to meet and learn from all other WordPress users.
Claim Your Limited Edition HostScore T-Shirt!
In conjunction of our website launching, we are giving away our first-and-limited edition HostScore T-shirt (and lots of other goodies) on the event day.
Come meet us at our booth and find out how you can win!
About WordCamp Kuala Lumpur 2019
- Where: Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
- When: November 2nd, 2019
- Tickets: Standard ticket at RM79.00, Micro Sponsor Ticket at RM250.00
WordCamp Kuala Lumpur (WCKL) 2019 will be hosted at Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, with a Contributor Day on Friday (November 1st, 2019) and talks running in two tracks on Saturday (November 2nd, 2019).
WCKL 2019 is organized by seven key members – Sam Suresh as the lead, Evangelista Grace on content, Julian Song and David Wang on graphic design, Vincent Wong on marketing, Andy Saw on sponsors, and Nazmul Hassan on website.
Over 15 speakers are specially selected for their expertise on a subject and tasked to share their insights and expert knowledge with us.
Expect to hear from some of the best minds in WordPress industry, including Cesar Tardaguila, a member of Automattic mobile team; Cherry Sireetorn Prommawin, Search Quality Analyst from Google Asia Pacific; Hasin Hayder, author of “WordPress 2.0 Complete”; Matthew Knighton, entrepreneur with over 20 years experience in software development; and many more.
Two Tracks to Cover it All
This year WCKL will come in 18 sessions (including opening remarks) and run on two tracks.
- Opening remarks
- Building the perfect service business website
- “Create once, publish everywhere” with WordPress
- One coder agency – 3 steps framework for building one-man WordPress agency that lasts
- Bagaimana membina landing page yang berimpak tinggi
- Managing your online presence on Google Search
- WordPress CLI in depth
- Work, travel, and join global community
- Secure your WordPress website
- Demystify SEO and Google algorithms
- Closing remarks
- Google Tag Manager untuk Marketer (edisi WordPress)
- The magic of headless WordPress and REST API
- Content strategy for lead generation and SEO
- Getting more done in less time – introducing automation using Ansible
- 10 tips utama untuk melajukan laman WordPress anda
- Contributing to the WordPress mobile apps
- Expand your network: WordPress multisite
- WordPress optimization
For more information about the event, visit: 2019.kualalumpur.wordcamp.org
Organized by volunteers, WordCamps are informal conferences that focuses in bringing people together to discuss and learn about WordPress, network, collaborate on projects, and much more.
The very first WordCamp was held in 2006 in San Francisco and was organized by Matt Mullenweg – one of the original WordPress developers and founders. It was a one-day conference attended by around 500 people. The event was a big success. The idea of organizing local WordPress gathering spread and flourished over time.